Leadership Training: Leadership Skills Seminar
Leadership Training Seminar
The purpose of the Leadership Skills seminar is to strengthen your current management skills with a powerful, more distinguished dimension. In other words, Leadership Skills has been designed to enhance and build on your current leadership abilities. It is understood by most leaders that effective management is a prerequisite to being viewed as a great leader. And, because of the dynamics of the American market within the last several years, the focus on leadership has intensified from an interest to a need.
Leadership is built on solid management skills. This foundation provides the essentials necessary for supporting and sustaining your management qualities and performances. Maintaining a balance between achieving results and developing your people is the key to successful management.
On-Site Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
After completing this three-day Leadership Skills workshop, participants will be able to:
- Implement practical steps for self-improvement
- Master the fundamentals of leadership
- Build confidence
- Set long-term/visionary goals
- Understand how leadership styles affect team members and how to adjust those styles to gain commitment
- Build trust and reduce resistance to change
- Impact productivity and team effectiveness through sharpening your communication and interpersonal skills
For a more detailed summary of the topics and information covered in the class, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.