Sales Management Training Skills Seminar
Sales Management Skills
We all live in an environment where the only constant is change. Change of assignments and projects are simply part of day-to-day life. Many times, anger gets in the way of our assignments and ruins interpersonal interactions. The way in which your sales managers supervise and coach their sales team under these conditions will significantly affect performance and job satisfaction. Sales Management Skills is a one (1) day seminar specifically designed to give Sales Managers the tools to make the most of their day-to-day interactions with their sales staff.
Sales Managers will find that these tools will help them and the people around them to make the most of interpersonal interactions. Sales Managers will be able to discuss problems and challenges with their sales team and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead. Sales Managers will also be able to reduce the potential for misunderstanding and miscommunication. Ultimately, your Sales Managers will be ale to increase their level of job satisfaction and reach goals by working smoothly with others while defining roles, objectives, responsibilities, and assignments.
On-Site Sales Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Sales Management Training Skills seminar will learn to:
- Understand the what and why of what sales people say, reducing the potential for misunderstanding
- Effectively manage and control anger, conflict and difficult situations
- Gain information by focusing on what other people are saying
- Be able to facilitate, guide, and close discussions in one-on-one or group settings
- Build and credit other peoples ideas and avoid putting others on the defensive
- Make a positive impact on the quality of teamwork and productivity within the work unit by effectively give and receive feedback
- Provide the opportunity to go beyond individual effort while emphasizing the achievement of common goals
- Define and set up a method to track the sales staffs activities
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.