Project Management Seminar
Project Management Course
More than half of projects face challenges and some even fail! Our Project Management course is designed for companies seeking to implement effective, profitable and practical skills so you can confidentially face and conquer even the toughest challenges. This workshop provides a common language between individuals at the implementation level - marketing, sales, project management, engineering, manufacturing or construction, test and assembly, shipping, installation as well as executive leadership. This Project Management course will ensure all members of the team are on the same page.
This one-day, hands-on course will help you organize, implement and manage your organizations projects in a superior and efficient manner. After taking this workshop, you can be assured that your project will be clearly communicated, acted on and achieve superior results.
On-Site Project Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Project Management Program will learn to:
- Provides a common thinking methodology and language for project management at all levels of the organization
- Provides clearly defined project outcomes
- Assures a strong customer focus
- Gets the right people working together
- Helps make sound project decisions
- Assures plans and schedules are realistic and represent commitments
- Assures the "hand-offs" are effectively managed
- Makes skill usage, progress and results measurable
- Identifies project risks and takes action to avoid or mitigate them
- Assures that key data is clearly communicated and acted on
- Identifies and prevents performance problems
For a more detailed summary of the topics and information covered in the class, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
I liked the actual project planning, activities to see learnings and personality activities. This session would be beneficial to have functional managers outside HR participate on operations. Paula was just excellent, did a great job, very engaging.
Gina Wesley, HR Director Fed ex Kinkos
3876 Paxton Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45209