Management Training: Time Management Skills Seminar
Time Management Workshop
As a manager Time is your most valuable asset. If you waste your time you waste your life. If you want to increase your time effectiveness you will learn to prioritize tasks and activities, eliminate unnecessary activities, and manage personal time management skill and your professional time management skill efficiently. Participants efforts will work on tasks that help them to concentrate on working on their personal goal-setting, focusing tasks on goal-related activities, time management skill activities, time delegation techniques, and applying time management skills to managing their time and their life. Time management skills includes determining what to do first and manage your time in an efficient manner. Our Time Management Skills workshop is priority driven and through the use of time worksheets and an analysis of participants own time usage each participant will learn to solve their own time and management issues.
This high-powered Time Management Skills one-day workshop will help to identify and overcome barriers to effective time and management issues. Proven time management skills, time management approaches and time management skill strategy develop will concentrate on how to help determine how much energy, resources, and task coverage is needed.
Participants will learn how to plan their time and organize their time for their personal success. From now on, checklists and deadlines don't have to be dirty words in your vocabulary! You're not alone in your quest to get organized. You too will learn how to delegate, limit interruptions, and eliminate those piles of clutter on your desktop.
On-Site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in this Time Management For Managers seminar will learn:
- Prioritizing their To-Do's
- Limiting Interruptions
- Delegating Tasks
- Consolidating Tasks & Errands
- Use Time Blocks for Optimum Effectiveness
- Learn to spend more time face to face with subordinates
- Plan effectively and organize paper work
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time
- Use time management tools more effectively
- Set goals, prioritize them to determine if activities are time & goal-directed
- Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching objectives
- Use less time putting out fires each day
- Delegate and discard the majority of paper that crosses your desk
- Implement effective resource management
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.