Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Seminar
The Myers Briggs test is a measure of Jung's theory of personality styles and is an invaluable aid to learning to work with others in an organization or on a team. In this management seminar, participants will take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to determine their personality type and its strength and weaknesses. MBTI measures the psychological attitudes of extraversion and introversion. The Myers-Briggs classroom test provides participants personality formula, preferences and the description of their type.
If only we could know a book by its cover or people by their faces! Whether were searching for romance, a more fulfilling career, or deeper communication with the people in our life, understanding our own patterns and preferences is the first step....
The result of using the MBTI helps participants and company teams to work better together.
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Myers Briggs seminar will learn to:
- Clarify individual and team behavior
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the team
- Reduce unproductive work by matching assignments to team members
- Use a framework for understanding and better handling conflict
- Understand how different perspectives can lead to effective problem solving
- Maximize a teams diversity to reach more useful and insightful conclusions
- Understand the uses of the MBTI and how it determines behavioral Types
- Interpret individual results to determine the strengths and weaknesses of each Type
- Determine the Type reflected in the individual companys culture
- Develop an action plan for improving internal communication
- Understand why teamwork is often the best solution
For a more detailed summary of the topics and information covered in the class, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.