Management Training in Massachusetts: Leadership and Management Training Seminars
Leadership and Management Training in Massachusetts
Supervisor & Management SeminarsOn site Management Training, Supervisor Training and Leadership Training is available throughout Massachusetts, including Boston, Cambridge, Lowell, New Bedford, Springfield, and Worcester, MA
Managers and Supervisors will learn to identify and use the necessary tools to make the most of interpersonal interactions. They will learn the necessary skills to be utilized when recruiting, screening, interviewing, managing, and dismissing employees. Managers and Supervisors will be able to discuss problems and challenges with others and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead. They will also be able to reduce the potential for misunderstanding and miscommunication. Ultimately, your Managers and Supervisors will be able to increase their level of job satisfaction and reach your company goals by working smoothly with others while defining roles, objectives, responsibilities and assignments. Courses are available in both public and private seminars across the US and Canada.
Management Training Seminars are conducted at your location and at your convenience. Contact us for more information.
"I think that one of the most powerful items taken away from the class is the idea that people have very distinct personality types, and really should be approached with that concept in mind. From a personal perspective, Ive always been mindful of peoples feelings but never really thought to deliver messages either written or verbally based on their specific personality profile.
Also, I found it very helpful to find ways to see situations from different perspectives using the physical tools we worked on. Its too bad that each person could not take a turn in the wheel to see how it worked and made us really be in a different mindset / outlook.
The seminar was extremely helpful, and it was very relieving to discuss some of individual frustrations as a group, rather than whispering it to one another or continuing to keep the feelings inside. "
Braver Technology Solutions
"I wanted to get back to you sooner but due to my heavy travel schedule I am running a bit behind. The purpose of this letter is to give you some very positive feedback on the training you have supplied to our Dallas, Denver, and Boston offices.
The management and coaching program has helped our staff to deal more directly with our staff members needs and concerns. You were able to give us a simple but comprehensive understanding of behavioral styles, how to speak to subordinates with empathy, coach and council, and really get better results from all of our team members.
At our recent staff meeting here in our Dallas office two of our administrative staff members insisted at speaking about how much of a change in proper management coaching has taken place because of your Managerial Coaching Workshop. You now have been officially credited with saving us some staff turn over. As you promised a savings that would roll to the bottom line. I wanted to let you know you really have saved us money!
Please feel free to use me as a referral. Thank you again for a job well done."
Camp Dresser & McKee
On-Site Management Training: is tailored to the needs of the client organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of client choice.
Managers and Supervisors will learn how to:
- Understand the what and why of what other people say, reducing the potential for misunderstanding
- Effectively manage conflict and handle difficult situations
- Gain information by focusing on what other people are saying
- Be able to facilitate, guide, and close discussions in one-on-one or group settings
- Effectively give and receive feedback
- Build and credit on other people ideas and avoid putting others on the defensive
- Make a positive impact on the quality of teamwork and productivity within the work unit
- Provide the opportunity to go beyond individual effort, emphasizing the achievement of common goals
- Define and set up a method to track their staff's activities
- Be able to manage their time and work assignments effectively
- Conduct team meetings that capture and hold the audiences attention
- Interview and hire the right personnel for the right job
- Handle the most difficult conflict situations
- Deal effectively with anger and hostile situations and staff members
- Understand and comply with proper hiring and managing requirements
- Communicate effectively with both superiors, peers and subordinates
- Become effective coaches for their work team
- Conduct accurate and difficult performance appraisals
On site Management Training, Supervisor Training and Leadership Training is available in the following US States and Provinces in Canada:
Alabama Alaska Alberta Arizona Arkansas British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut
Washington, DC Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada
New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Pennsylvania Quebec Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming