Management Training: Effective Meeting Skills Seminar
Effective Meetings Seminar
Effective Meeting Skills focuses on providing its participants with the skills needed to productively conduct and participate in effective meetings. Through the use of lecture, role playing and heavy class interaction, participants utilize their skills in real-life simulations prior to actually applying them at work. The end result is incredible! Meetings become focused, efficient, quick, targeted and, most importantly, have a productive impact on the company's bottom-line.
In this highly interactive workshop, participants practice the necessary skills of how to effectively prepare, manage, facilitate and actively participate in meetings. Participants learn to improve the productivity of meetings by translating management and behavioral science concepts into practical steps.
On-Site Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Effective Meetings seminar will learn to:
- Manage time and get results
- Spend less time in meetings
- Facilitate meetings
- Participate in meetings
- Prepare and use the most important tool in a meeting - an agenda
- Produce high quality decisions that are supported by all
- Decide the best times to meet
- Recognize and deal with problems during meetings
- Evaluate the effectiveness of meetings
- Follow up on decisions
- Manage, deal with and handle conflict, difficult situations, difficult people and confrontation
For a more detailed summary of the topics and information covered in the class, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.