Management Training: Sexual Harassment Training Seminar
Sexual Harassment Training Seminar
This Sexual Harassment Awareness training seminar helps participants to quickly learn and apply the important elements of carefully and correctly handling sexual harassment issues and complaints. This interactive seminar covers a detailed overview of what sexual harassment is, explains legal definitions, discusses sexual harassment prevention, and shows how to handle sexual harassment complaints and maintain a positive work environment.
Participants will learn to identify, take action and distinguish potential sexual harassment issues before they occur. Sexual Harassment Awareness is a highly participatory seminar and focuses directly on improving skills to handle any sexual harassment issue or complaint with greater confidence.
On-Site Sexual Harassment Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Sexual Harassment Training Awareness seminar will learn to:
- Identify sexual harassment behavior and issues and stop them
- Identify the difference between sexual harassment and discrimination
- Distinguish between the work and social environments and identify boundaries
- Minimize conflict and maximize the effectiveness of employees who handle sexual harassment complaints
- Recognize correct and incorrect behavior
- Use interviewing techniques to draw out information from all involved parties
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
"Training was very informative and interactive."
New York, New York
Looking for additional information on sexual harassment? Visit the Sexual Harassment Prevention Institute.