Management Business Writing Skills Seminar
Management Writing Skills Seminar
This practice driven seminar improves participants ability to write in English and increase chances for gaining a clear concise message. Almost all professionals spend 15-20% of their time writing emails, memos, letters and reports. The Management Writing Skills seminar helps improve written organization and clarity to make the most of the time spend on writing assignments.
Participants learn to convey ideas and information with clarity and precision in memos, letters, reports and other business correspondence. A personalized approach to writing based on identifying the audience driven needs enables a clear concise message to be delivered. Participants critique their own writing styles and identify strengths and areas for improvement. They then practice making these necessary changes in classroom practice exercises. Practice focuses on proven writing techniques. This workshop guarantees an improvement in Management Writing Skills and, as a result, increases in productivity and job satisfaction.
On-Site Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Management Writing Skills seminar will learn to:
- Clarify frequently confused terms
- Produce concise text through inductive and deductive reasoning
- Write formats and formulas for various writing requirements
- Feel more confident preparing written documents
- Identify good writing
- Use a writing process that makes writing faster and easier
- Analyze reader needs before starting to write
- Organize writing for effectiveness
- Use a writing style that is both professional and clear
- Write and edit by asking five simple question
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.