Management Training in Georgia: Leadership and Management Training Seminars
Leadership and Management Training in Georgia
Supervisor & Management SeminarsOn site Management Training, Supervisor Training and Leadership Training is available throughout Georgia, including Atlanta, Augusta-Richmond, Columbus, Macon, and Savannah, GA
Managers and Supervisors will learn to identify and use the necessary tools to make the most of interpersonal interactions. They will learn the necessary skills to be utilized when recruiting, screening, interviewing, managing, and dismissing employees. Managers and Supervisors will be able to discuss problems and challenges with others and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead. They will also be able to reduce the potential for misunderstanding and miscommunication. Ultimately, your Managers and Supervisors will be able to increase their level of job satisfaction and reach your company goals by working smoothly with others while defining roles, objectives, responsibilities and assignments. Courses are available in both public and private seminars across the US and Canada.
Management Training Seminars are conducted at your location and at your convenience. Contact us for more information.
Seminar: "Management Coaching Skills"
"The information from the workshop was exactly what we were looking for for this program. I think the participants enjoyed the session and the materials and tools they received... It was a great wrap up for what they had learned in their previous sessions of this program."
Member Services Coordinator
Georgia Society of CPAs
What I enjoyed most about the program was the motivating factor checklist and the role-playing. My experience with your company was very good, and I left with very useful practice tools.
Massey & Pittman, CPA, PC
Director of Tax Services
The portions of the program that I enjoyed most were the Time Management, as well as the Motivation and Delegation parts. Our instructor was excellent and had very useful course content. He was a great speaker and kept my attention very well.
Managerial Coaching Skills
Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, LLP
My favorite portion of the class was the breakdown of personality types and their reactions. Your staff was very responsive and gave us status reports on the progress of the class materials, the instructor, and call backs.
Program Manager of Professional Development
The best part of the class was the role playing because it put into action what we were talking about.
On-Site Management Training: is tailored to the needs of the client organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of client choice.
Managers and Supervisors will learn how to:
- Understand the what and why of what other people say, reducing the potential for misunderstanding
- Effectively manage conflict and handle difficult situations
- Gain information by focusing on what other people are saying
- Be able to facilitate, guide, and close discussions in one-on-one or group settings
- Effectively give and receive feedback
- Build and credit on other people ideas and avoid putting others on the defensive
- Make a positive impact on the quality of teamwork and productivity within the work unit
- Provide the opportunity to go beyond individual effort, emphasizing the achievement of common goals
- Define and set up a method to track their staff's activities
- Be able to manage their time and work assignments effectively
- Conduct team meetings that capture and hold the audiences attention
- Interview and hire the right personnel for the right job
- Handle the most difficult conflict situations
- Deal effectively with anger and hostile situations and staff members
- Understand and comply with proper hiring and managing requirements
- Communicate effectively with both superiors, peers and subordinates
- Become effective coaches for their work team
- Conduct accurate and difficult performance appraisals
On site Management Training, Supervisor Training and Leadership Training is available in the following US States and Provinces in Canada:
Alabama Alaska Alberta Arizona Arkansas British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut
Washington, DC Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada
New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Pennsylvania Quebec Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming