Human Resource Management Training Seminar
Human Resource Management Seminar
Managers and Supervisors will learn to identify and use the necessary tools to make the most of interpersonal interactions. They will learn the necessary skills to be utilized when recruiting, screening, interviewing, managing, and dismissing employees. Managers and Supervisors will be able to discuss problems and challenges with others and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead. They will also be able to reduce the potential for misunderstanding and miscommunication. Ultimately, your Managers and Supervisors will be ale to increase their level of job satisfaction and reach your company goals by working smoothly with others while defining roles, objectives, responsibilities and assignments. Seminars are available in both public and private seminars across the US and Canada.
On-Site Human Resource Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Human Resource Management seminar will learn to:
- Understand the what and why of what other people say, reducing the potential for misunderstanding
- Effectively manage conflict and handle difficult situations
- Gain information by focusing on what other people are saying
- Be able to facilitate, guide, and close discussions in one-on-one or group settings
- Effectively give and receive feedback
- Build and credit on other people ideas and avoid putting others on the defensive
- Make a positive impact on the quality of teamwork and productivity within the work unit
- Provide the opportunity to go beyond individual effort, emphasizing the achievement of common goals
- Define and set up a method to track their staff's activities
- Be able to manage their time and work assignments effectively
- Conduct team meetings that capture and hold the audiences attention
- Interview and hire the right personnel for the right job
- Handle the most difficult conflict situations
- Deal effectively with anger and hostile situations and staff members
- Understand and comply with proper hiring and managing requirements
- Communicate effectively with both superiors, peers and subordinates
- Become effective coaches for their work team
- Conduct accurate and difficult performance appraisals
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.